Breaking News

Learn Spanish Fast

Learn to speak and understand Spanish.

Learn Spanish Fast

What Will I Learn?
  • Speak and understand Spanish
  • Learn conversational phrases in Spanish
  • Start using basic Spanish phrases within minutes of starting the course
  • Learn to count in Spanish
  • Learn to wish your friends a Happy Birthday in Spanish
  • Order food in Spanish at a Hispanic restaurant
  • Tell time in Spanish
  • Talk about the weather in Spanish
  • Use colors in Spanish to describe objects you see
  • Identify parts of the body in Spanish
  • Create original sentences in Spanish

Requirements
  • The course starts from the very basics.....no previous Spanish experience required!

Description
  • Last updated OCTOBER 2017
  • ¡Hola! Hello! 

Welcome to the course! I hope you are ready for super engaging lectures, lots of useful vocabulary, and helpful tips and advice to help you on your language-learning journey!

Let me introduce myself:

I'm your instructor, Josh. I'm a real person who really wants to see you succeed. In fact, many years ago, I started EXACTLY where most of you are now. I had a strong desire to learn Spanish. I saw how useful it was in everyday life... but I also wanted to learn at my own pace and from an instructor who knew what he/she was talking about.

Over time, I practiced regularly to perfect my Spanish skills. I found that I loved speaking Spanish so much that I wanted to teach others as well. So, that is exactly what I did.

I have been teaching Spanish at different colleges and universities for almost a decade now. I love every minute of teaching and have recently expanded my teaching to Udemy.

So, who did I make this course for?

This course is designed for those who want to learn basic vocabulary and useful phrases in Spanish. There are no prerequisites for this class....all you need is a computer and internet access!

Don't worry! You will get the most ESSENTIAL lectures that truly help you learn Spanish in no time at all!

I have even added PDF vocabulary list attachments to most lesson, so that you can have a printable resource for yourself. (Don't want to print the PDF files? You can also download the study lists and add them to a folder on your desktop!)

But, that's not all! I created fun (and short) multiple-choice quizzes throughout the course to test your knowledge of the vocabulary and phrases you learned in the lessons. I really want you to succeed!

Sign up and start learning Spanish today!

Within a few minutes of starting the course you will be able to say your first phrases in a new language!

You've always wanted to learn a new language. The time is now....let's do it!!

Who is the target audience?
  • We start with the absolute basics and make our way to conversational phrases.
  • If you want to learn basic phrases in Spanish, this course is for you! Start speaking basic phrases within minutes of beginning the course!

No comments